The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a very nice 66 with a predicated high of 79.

I am still getting some pain in the area of the incision from the surgery. I still have some swelling but it has been going down steadily.

Friday when I got home from work, I had to run to the pharmacy. Since PetSmart is just down the road from Rite Aid I decided to knock that one off the list. I ran some trains and did some spackling on the sides of the bridge area/depressed road area.

Saturday was the Delaware County Pride Festival which my son is the main organizer. I got up early to help him and my daughter load her car with last minute supplies. The plan was to go back to bed and catch a couple more hours of sleep. But those plans were thwarted by a very loud boom and the power going out. Since we were both up the wife and I decided to get an early start to the day. As we were leaving to run our errands the power came back on. We went to the post office, the hardware store, grocery store, and the nursery. My wife bought a bunch of plants which we planted upon arriving home. In the evening I ran trins and went over the area I spackled to get any spots I missed.

Sunday I helped my wife go through her side of the closet. Since her endocrinologist put her on Mounjaro not only are her blood sugars and A1C under control she has lost over 90 pounds. Needless to say she has gone done a couple of sizes so it was time to clean out the closet. I helped my daughter pull out the outdoor furniture for the front patio and the backyard gazebo. Later I began putting away the trains I had run over the weekend. I also sanded the spackled area and painted it.

Today I need to put some laundry away and work on some odds and ends in the backyard gazebo such as making sure the power is working. Later I plan on finishing putting away the trains I ran over the weekend. I need to go over the area I painted to catch any spots I missed. Then I can start placing the portals.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-10-2024, 05:21 AM