The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, welcome to a new work week. Well, it is for a lot of folks, for us retirees, just another day in paradise.

Nothing new here, no change is the weather or gas prices. Large eggs at Walmart however seemed to have dropped below $2.00 a dozen for the first time since the pandemic.

Got a note that my PayPal account was charged some $400 for a gun that I didn't order, and to click on a link to cancel the invoice before it goes out for delivery. Aside from the poor English, they should know that a new gun can only be shipped to an FFL, not directly to a person, and secondly, I don't think contacting PayPal can stop a shipment. But more important, my PayPal account is inactive and hasn't been linked to an open bank account in many years. Stupid scammers ...   35

Got an easy week, just one appointment tomorrow. Still working on a secret project that I can't reveal until Christmas. I should be able to start on my challenge later this week.

Take care, stay safe and have a great week... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-10-2024, 05:47 AM