The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a refreshing 69 and will be heading up to 80. Today is the last pleasant day as the heat will be here for tomorrow and Friday. A cold front will push through Friday evening bringing thunderstorms and a nice weekend. Next week, however, the Delaware Valley will experience the heatdome.

I didn’t do much yesterday after work as I was in some pain. I did some laundry and oversaw the bringing of the recycle bins to the curb. On the layout I just looked at things in frustration. One of the passenger platform sections broke for the third time. The first time was a while back when it got knocked onto the floor. Second time it was knocked over on the layout. This time I have no idea what happened. One moment it was alright and then it was in two pieces again. I repaired it but now you can see the glue and the roof won’t align with the other platform section. I went and bought another kit which arrived about a week ago. I opened the kit and looked over the parts. At first, I was thinking about just building one section but now I am contemplating doing all four sections. I really have been dwelling on this issue too much and it has taken away time and desire to work on the bridge area and even running trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-12-2024, 08:22 AM