The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good evening folks

I am recovering from the day out in the 90-degree sun. This was the second day of concrete pours in the heat. Both days I have been out from 9 AM to 2 PM. Needless to say I am cooked by the time I get back to the trailer. As I type the skies are darkening and there are watches posted for the next few hours.

I am still under restrictions until I see the surgeon in a week and a half. This will limit my participation in certain household chores. I can still do laundry if the baskets are light or carried by one the kids. There is replanting of the window boxes. I may be able to carry them down. The heat is killing off the pansies so a hardier flower will be planted. I may try my hand at some light weeding in the front gardens. The darn morning glory is trying to take over again and some Hosta needs to be transplanted. Inside there is the usual light cleaning. A trip to the pharmacy and the grocery store will be needed.

I need to finish putting away the rolling stock from my last train running session so I can have another one. I want to work on the bridges area. I can lay down the road and sidewalks and the roadway tunnel portal and the pedestrian tunnel portals. I have some cars I need to add to the inventory program. And of course, run some trains.

I still need to come up with my projects for the challenge.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 06-14-2024, 03:48 PM