The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Ahh Jim, I remember when Yuma used to be the hottest spot in the country. Things change, but it's still pretty hot there.

Good morning all, today is suppose to be a sleep-in day, but my mind though it was Wednesday or something. I got up my regular weekday time and that's just not right. Got stuff to do, I guess I now have more time to do it.

Costco and Sam's holding steady at gas pricing, but others are slowly catching up to them. Their 30 cent gap has now dwindled to 15 cents, many stations now at or close to $3.50 for regular.

Temps still up there, 111 is now the norm. Fire still burning up near Wickenburg, seven houses burned to the ground, but they say that it's 100% contained. Today is the official start of our Monsoon season. It used to be that it started when there were three consecutive days with the dew point at or above 55 degrees. After a government funded study, the just picked a day now to start and end the season. Just like when the add, delete or change dates for holidays. Can't keep track of any of this.

Enjoy the weekend...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-15-2024, 06:30 AM