The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I hope all you dads had a great day yesterday. Pat called to let me know that they canceled Dad's Day dinner since his wife was sick. We should have something tonight, which is our usual family dinner night.

No changes in either the weather or gas prices, both running stable. We do have another wildfire nearby up at Bartlett Lake. Human caused, all camper were evacuated since it started at a campground. The BLM shuts down all their areas to shooters for the summer, we normally don't go to any Federal property to shoot anyway, but shooting is not the issue, it's what they choose to use as targets that is. We shoot plastic bottles and golf balls, some shoot metal targets that can cause a spark and a few shoot tannerite which will cause a big boom when hit. Target shooting isn't the issue, it's the shooter's mentality that is. Besides, it's way too hot to go out in the desert for any reason.

Have a great day today, I understand there's some nasty weather out there, be careful please...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-17-2024, 06:31 AM