The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
After vanishing on Friday, reappearing on Saturday and leaving again on Sunday morning, I have my fingers crossed that our tenant fawn has gotten strong enough to follow mom around the area. My son took me to the Orioles/Phillies game on Sunday (he wearing orange and black, me with red white and blue), and before leaving I finished the lower section of the lawn. Didn't care for the outcome of the game, but you can't always get what you want on Father's Day.

Weed whacked and got the blower out tonight after work to finish the lawn - looks like we're getting a dose of very hot and dry over the next week so I probably won't cut this week.

Looks like I'll have to sub for another member of my golf team tomorrow night and I'll be playing 18 at The Links at Gettysburg on Juneteenth. With the hot weather I'll probably be spending a good bit of time down here in the dungeon, so I do believe the coal storage kit might get done in short order.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 06-17-2024, 06:54 PM