The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.

We still have hot and humid. I worked on a locomotive yesterday, big deal, I just put the couples back on and test ran it.  I gave up on installing ditch lights before I even started because I think the instructions are wrong. I will do more research. It's an Athearn with a DCC ready board and I am thinking there must be a place on that board to wire them 

NS has donated the old freight station to the village.  They had it completely rebuilt on the outside with a new roof and new board and batten siding and new handicapped walkways. The inside is still gutted and there are no windows. NS gave the village a check for $100,000 to finish the interior for what ever purpose needed. There is no plumbing and it will need electricity too. It would make a nice community train layout but other than that I have no idea what good it will be. Being right next to the tracks in a town with folks that are now terrified of the railroad might not be the greatest location, and there are already enough thrift  and antique stores and even a dollar general in town. 

Passing along wishes for a great day for all.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 06-20-2024, 08:39 AM