The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, another Friday at hand and a hot one for sure. We hit 115 yesterday and they're saying we'll see the same today. I saw a  thing on the TV news about how we should raise the A/C temps of our thermostats a few degrees in order to offset the higher cost of electricity. Why don't they just do something to lower the cost? I keep mine set too high to start with and I'm guessing my power bill for June will be around $400. They built a nuclear generating station here around 30 years ago, and the day they fired it up, we were paying into a fund to tear it down. BTW, most of the power generated is going to California, yet they're not paying to dismantle it.

My grip for the day....

I have finished my Christmas presents project, I can't say what it is because my son is our webmaster and he might just read my post. But anyway, it'll give me enough time now to start on my layout challenge.

Have a great weekend everyone, and Tom, if you want to share that rain with me as well as Jim and even Kevin, we'd all be beholding to you. It's been at least three months since we saw any rain.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 06-21-2024, 06:07 AM