The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 66 at the moment with 99% humidity. It just finished raining. I woke up to thunder, lightning, and the aforementioned rain. Got about 3/4 of an inch. Just what we need on top of all the rain we've had around here lately.

Yesterday was a productive day, Got the yard mowed and the sidewalk cleaned off before I went to the gym. When I got home I decided to run the edger around the sidewalk and driveway. I'm on my second edger. My wife wanted one for her birthday one year many years ago. Being the dutiful husband I got her one. One which she never touched. When I could no longer get blades for the original one I bought a new one. Regular edgers are getting harder to find as everyone wants to just use a string trimmer. IMO using the edger makes the sidewalk look much neater.

Ball game at 10 this morning about an hour away. I may go just to make up for the one I missed the other day. One more game on Monday then tournaments begin. Not sure where they will be held yet. Apparently the family doesn't trust me with too much advance information.

Gas dropped to $3.29 Surprisingly large drop. Most of the time it goes up a quarter and comes down a nickel.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 06-28-2024, 05:17 AM