The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, a bit warm yesterday, 113, up to 116 in the forecast for the next few days. The slight chance of rain never materialized. As for the heat, we apparently had the hottest June on record, 97 was the average. I wasn't out that much so I can't say it affected me, just wait until the electric bill shows up though. A/C running 24/7...

No change in gas prices for the holiday, they're saying it will go up soon though.

I get exhausted reading Tom's posts. I couldn't do all that stuff when I was half my age, I'm not sure if I could ride a bike around the block, as for walking, the nurse asked me one day if I could walk to the end of the block. I said, "sure, just don't expect me to walk back", and that's the truth. Fortunately, at my age, no one expects me to even get out of my chair....But Tom, you should be proud.. Applause Applause

Have a fine day today, I really hope my neighbors don't start celebrating the fourth too early and too long. Ground fireworks on you own property is legal, so folks sneak in illegal stuff that goes up and burns down their neighbors house. It happens.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #X.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 07-03-2024, 06:00 AM