Firestorm at Z's....
Both Mikey and myself are in total agreement in what 88 just said. Post there if you want, just don't be antagonistic or go bashing anyone. CG has a rather large investment in Zealot and they are a "for profit" organization with stockholders and employees. They indeed are not in the business for the fun of it. On the other hand, we are here for just that purpose and you will never see Big Blue go the way they did there. I'm not defending the way they do things there, I'm just saying that they have to protect their investment and they have to allow it to produce some revenue in order to keep the company afloat. Right now they seem to think the loss of posts there are due to them being "hacked", and suspect disgruntled members and ex-staff for that. Our objective is to not bring attention to ourselves and to leave the chaos to those that won't let go. I would simply check some of those threads of yours that you feel are too valuable to lose, and perhaps duplicate them here before they get "hacked" again, and more stuff disappears. Just act with the grace and dignity that we all have and let them do what they think needs to be done. Who knows, perhaps they're right and they know more about our hobbies than we do. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread