ezdays kitbash 09 summer challenge
Firstly, the missing thing isn't very complex, but will become very obvious when I show you what it is. Every building, small and large has one of these. This one doesn't... yet...

As for those European bumpers, there's a story about that, so I'm glad you asked. It seems like the rail sidings were added during the war when furniture production was sidetracked for some more vital to the war effort. As we all know, steel was at a premium, and so the contractor searched what was the Outernet at the time (the precursor to the Internet) Icon_lol , and bought some surplus bumpers. He wasn't sure what he was buying since technology hadn't advanced to digital yet, as a result, the analog pictures were really fuzzy. he decided to use them and so there they stand for well over a half-century. Or, if you don't believe that story, then I could fess up and tell you that they were all I had to use except for a few Atlas that I didn't want to rip off their tracks. I also didn't feel like a 40 mile trip to the LHS. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread