Questionable Service
iis612 Wrote:Perhaps I do complain too much. Perhaps it is unreasonable for me to think that my package would get handled in the same timeline that it had always been handled in before. Maybe there have been layoffs.
What gets me is that they can not be bothered to return an email. That is my gripe.
That is, of course, the basis for a lot of complaints. If they had responded quickly, you probably would overlook the delay for what it was, and most likely still do business with them thinking, "well, they were late, but they did everything they could to follow up promptly and I appreciate that". When we had our business, we didn't like customer complaints and problems, but we were glad they came to us rather than talk about it to others and we let them know that. Shipping delays are a way of life, and even if a carrier is 99.99% on time, that still means for some popular carriers, that some 10,000 to 20,000 of their packages are going to be late and I don't think anyone has that kind of on-time record.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread