Deano's Trainz Thread
Jim, i'm not familiar with that game, but if its anything like TS2009 i strongly suggest checking it out! Thumbsup

Gus, WOW! , AWESOME LOOKING GAME! Eek Thumbsup , yes i too have been a big PC gamer for MANY years, amongst other PC graphics applications Wink . i have EVERY "Call of duty" game, and had EVERY Tom Clancey game EVER made Thumbsup . My PC game madness started out back in the early/mid 90's with the very first Duke Nukem game made, it was run in DOS :mrgreen: .

HO King, GLAD you find enjoyment in Trainz! Big Grin

Ralph Wrote:Great screen captures Dean! I guess one of the things about MSTS that I didn't like was there were no train meets where I would have to wait at a signal for another train to clear or vice versa. Can you set that up in Trainz?
Ralph
You bet you can Ralph! :mrgreen: , in fact an example of this is in the third pic i posted in this thread Wink , hard to tell but the SP is waiting for the UP SD90/43MAC's to pass, then a pair of UPSD40-2's will cross over, after that the SP will get the green signal to go.
That scenario is played out 4 times in the "Marias Pass: Cut Bank Wheat Campaign" that comes ready and scripted right out of the box! Thumbsup (takes about four hours to complete)
That route is bar none my favorite one in the game, of coarse i took out EVERY BN engine and car in it and replaced them all with UP stuff :mrgreen: , then rescripted it for the UP engines i put in it...SHEEW, super hard for me to do, i made a few mistakes :oops: , but i'm learning. (i renamed the route: Deano's Big UP Bonanza!" )

Steven, i know you have the SAME GAME! :mrgreen: , it IS quite AWESOME isnt it! Thumbsup
Yes, i have only scratched the surface in surveyor, might not be hard for others, but i find it super hard to get it all, at this time.

**Thanks for the responces folks! :mrgreen: , i was unsure how a thread like this would go here, its not modeling, nor railfanning, but it IS train related Wink , and i'm really hooked at this time. If enough interest is there, i might make this another one of my ongoing threads 8-) .

EDIT, SIDE NOTE: Like i said, this game contains stuff from all over, so dont think it only has UP stuff in it, in my "Perfect world" its 95% UP and five percent everything else Misngth , so the pics i post here will of coarse reflect that, but you can do your own game as you want it to be. Wink (fact is there is very little UP stuff in the game right out of the box, i have just collected a bunch of it, and in some cases paid to have it made.)
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread