Deano's Trainz Thread
viperman Wrote:I need to find these ground textures you are using

Steven, CRIPES, the only ones i know for sure exactly where i got them was a couple of the TS09-"what ever #'s you like" . I spent 5 hours one Sunday morning downloading textures, for sure download all ten pages of dmdrakes stuff at the download station Wink , not only that but every route you download gives you all the textures it took to make that route Wink , i am pretty sure i got these weeds(pic below) from the "UP in action" route, but i couldnt swear to it, i've just collected so many textures from so many places i couldnt even begin to recall where i got what :? .

I simply decided one day that if i'm going to make the RVS in Trainz, i need to spend the time making it as best as it possibly could be, it involved tons of time going through textures and different routes that had decent buildings and textures that would suit my needs. I have done the same with freight cars and engines too Wink . There's SOME REAL NICE STUFF OUT THERE, and lots of crap out there too, especially for free, you just have to take the time to sift through it and decided what look your going for, and what will work for you Wink .

[Image: lginc_20090906_0014-Copy.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]

Messages In This Thread