A few additions to my locomotive roster and a rebuild
cn nutbar

Those are some very nice CNR steam locomotives. Great inspiration they are. I will be the first admit how much your fleet of CNR steam locomotives ( diesels to ) is a very inspiring sight. Now that I have managed to collect six of my own I wish I would have started years ago. I think I spent a few too many years deeply involved with my second hobby of RC aircraft. I gave that up last year to concentrate on my model railroading.

I got a lot more done on the 4-6-0 and will be posting more pictures soon. I just need to resize them. It looks like I will be able to paint the 4-6-0 next week as even though it looked in very rough shape the repairs have gone quickly and have been not all that hard to do. The fact that the drive and gearbox works great also saved me a lot of work. I am also hoping to post some rebuild pics of the 4-8-2 once I get back to working on it. I am just waiting for some 1.4 mm screws to arrive from NWSL for the tender trucks. Each truck requires 12 1.4 mm screws of various lengths. The factory brass screws have seen better days.

Wayne R

Messages In This Thread