A Diorama for Jessica
I have another update to post. I have been working for a bit after i get off work at night, and well this is where im at now.

I have weathered the street, added in the sidewalk and driveway for the house under construction and finished placing the 3 street lights. I also added the grass in between the curb and the sidewalk. Painted "patches" on the street to show where they have already dug and completed the work for the new house. I also opened a hole in the street and placed a pipe in there to show the sewer line being worked on. A large stack of rusty pipes was glued down next to the barriers, and some cones glued in place to show the construction area. A Mini-Excavator sits next to the hole. Construction Workers will fill the scene when things get closer to completion with the diorama. A UPS truck sits outside the little pink house delivering the little boys birthday present from a family member overseas. 4 Trees have been added temporarily, new trees are on order, as well as a Noch tree with a Tree House. The figures and details in the backyard will be added in when the Construction Workers are placed. Below are some pics of the recent work

[Image: SL373609.jpg]

[Image: SL373610.jpg]

[Image: SL373611.jpg]

[Image: SL373612.jpg]

[Image: SL373613.jpg]

[Image: SL373614.jpg]

[Image: SL373615.jpg]

[Image: SL373616.jpg]

[Image: SL373618.jpg]

[Image: SL373619.jpg]

[Image: SL373620.jpg]

[Image: SL373621.jpg]

More to come soon, so stay tuned. In the meantime, questions, comments, suggestions always welcome
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread