New Years Resolutions-Modeling
ezdays Wrote:I have been unable to work on my layout since before my shoulder surgery last May. I'm doing well enough that for my list of things to do starting right away are:
  • Clean up and organize my train room so I know where things are
    Finish the three kit projects that I've partially finished and stopped working on
    Finish the trackwork on the newer half of my layout, for the third time Eek
    Solve my hinged bridging dilemma between my old, hinged section, and the new fixed section. Icon_lol
    Get the rest of my trackwork cleaned up and in working order.
    Get a hold of TrainNut and see if he meant what he said about helping me with my trackwork. 357
OK, uhhhh, got a bit if this done, but it's been a really bad year health-wise so things went extremely slow, layout-wise. Wallbang
  • I did clean up and organize my train room, although I still don't know where everything is. Nope
    I did look over the three kits and made sure they weren't getting too dusty. Icon_lol
    The old trackwork has been taken up and the new track is down... Wadda mean I still need to wire and ballast it??? Eek
    "Clean up and get the rest of my trackwork in order".... hmmm, I wonder what I meant by that???? :?:
    Did get a hold of TrainNut, he was serious, but I think things have progressed beyond needing him now. Thanks anyway, I do appreciate the offer. Thumbsup
I guess I can copy most of this list and just paste it in Ralph's new "resolution" thread for the coming year 357 357
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread