WOOHOO! Good weather = time to build
Another day in the books. My wife helped me all day long and we accomplished alot. Finished the roof decking and tied up the loose ends up there, made sure everything is ready for tar paper. Fixed some of the bubbles and bad spots in the plywood... yeah... brand new plywood and a few of the sheets were pitiful. Warped plys, bubbles, and missing plys in spots too.

Then we put on the hardiplank fascia. Then we put on some more sheets of the plywood on the walls. I got to thinking that with all the weight on the roof now, we better put some more on the walls to help hold things together.

Supposed to be good weather tomorrow, so I will take one more day off from work and get the tarpaper and drip edge on.

Photos:

This pic should have been in my last post above - I put in the wrong pic and didn't even see it. This is from yesterday evening.

Here, the roof decking is complete and we are installing the hardiplank fascia on the rakes.

Fascia all around and a few more sheets of plywood on the walls:

A pic inside the building

And a view from the end. I haven't been taking many pics from other angles becasue the yard is just too muddy to walk in!

Tarpaper tomorrow!
Three Foot Rule In Effect At All Times

Messages In This Thread