Bonus Room Shelf Layout
No pics or plans this post, but an update on the process. Like I said, don't get too excited.

I have to say, I brought tears to my wife's eyes (laughing) when I spoke with her about my dilemma to stick with a point-to-point scheme or try and work in a connection for 'roundy-roundy' operation. She got to laughing and so did I. Icon_lol

Ten minutes later when we'd recovered our composure, she agreed that a removable section bridging the gap between walls would be useful and do-able. Since this is shared space I'd be foolish to develop a plan with that sort of change without consulting the rest of the family.

That's where the planning is now. I've been gone for a week of vacation and am now back and chomping at the bit to get a layout going in there. While on vacation I attended my old club meeting (got to see Russ B. face-to-face again :o ) and picked up 4 Ulrich hopper kits Big Grin . Got me thinking that perhaps I should join the NMRA up here and get involved with some local group.

That's the latest, such as it is. Barring any major catastrophe, I'll post a plan soon.

Galen
I may not be a rivet counter, but I sure do like rivets!

Messages In This Thread