E bay Whackos!
steinjr Wrote:
Dave Harris sctchbld Wrote:I may report him, I have really no idea how to go about that, I would think E Bay already should know because all his conservation went through E Bay. Or do they not read any of that traffic?

Here is the link to eBay's resolution center: http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/?_trksid=m38

Up to you if you want to lodge a formal complaint or not. I guess it depends on how annoyed you are, and whether you think the seller is crazy enough to do something like starting to stalk you or some such thing if/when you lodge a formal complaint - his communications as quoted does not necessarily indicate a 100% score on the mental health scale, to put it rather mildly.

Stein

I'm not so much annoyed anymore , it's closer to amused. I'm not worried about him stalking me or something, he is several thousand miles away & beside that like Chief Dan George said in Little Big Man " We indians been sneaking up on white men for years" . 357
If I do file with E bay it will only be to be a thorn in his side., just for fun, I've resigned my self to the fact of having an unsuccesful purchase.
I do appreciate the concern for me however. Thanks
Instant glue ? ---- SOLDER ---- NOW THATS INSTANT!

Messages In This Thread