Roll by
Ahhhhh! SO!

So when SKP Products, manufacturers of a family of Some Kinda Plastics, receives a shipment of GERN's Famous Flux for use in SKP's new improved formula for their soon to be released product called Idealite, the new readily cut, extremely hard, corrosion resistant, stainless, cheap, fireproof, flexible but rigid elastic compound containing chlorophyll, it will have a 3% lower cholesterol content ... PLUS a 3% lower carbohydrate level! Those crafty chemical engineers!

I've heard rumors that the Research and Development Department at SKP Products has been running tests on GERN's Famous Flux on the belief that by adding a mere 3% of it to Extravaganzex, a surfacing material generally specified in high end display and exhibit designs,they will be able to achieve the appearance of solid gold at a 3% lower materials cost. In addition, a recent press release from SKP' Marketing Department indicates they intend to add GERN's Famous Flux to Esoterium to increase it's refraction index by a solid 3%! It looks like great things are happening over there at SKP! This might be a good time to invest in some SKP stock!

When I look into the Way-Back Machine to the early thirties, before the advent of fleets of covered hoppers, GERN shipped their Famous Flux in containers in specially equipped Gondolas. You know, I think I see a couple of Pennsy G22B Gondolas with a full loads of HB1A containers coming into the yard in the consist of the Scranton Turn that I just bet are being shipped SKP from GERN ... whaddya bet?!! Wink
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread