Playing cards
Ok Ralph here it goes and not and try to mess you up. I use the deck of cards as they are easy to handle and put into a card box at the industrie or yard. As for the car you choose it can have 1 - as many as you choose (for me 3 work). As you can see in the photo i have a car set out at the chemical co along with the card Like i said before its a work in progress Shoot Wallbang as stated you have got it right. Now i have tooled with it and given another way to run that list youve gotten right.

Since im here supporting the idea again ill give all of you guys a run down on what has changed. I have found for my self that way was a little to plain for my tastes and mixed it up a bit not to bad tho Icon_lol
[1] Write down the car number and name for each car and yes the abrevation still works such as UTLX 14851 tankcar {specs hydrochloric acid}
[2] Here i give the car a starting point such as Burton chemical inc
[3] Write down industrie(s) that may use that ladding. For example on my layout the car listed above can be used at Midtown Construction and at Charlotte Paper
[4] Put numbers as stated befor next to each industrie you choose so for the car stated 1-3 for Midtown Construction and 4-6 for Charlotte Paper
[5] Roll a dice to see how many cars you are to pick up out of yard, lets say i roll a 1 (i know to easy lol) set that car out for the road loco or run car(s) under the loco your running and set car out at tindustrie
[6] Now heres where step 2 will come into play. Off to burtons chemical to be loaded
[7] You can leave the cars for a set time before picking them up or use step 8
[8] Roll a dice for each car in idustrie track(s) even number she stays odd she goes back to the yard onto the "outbound/loaded track"
[9] Here you can start at step 5 for empty cars to be routed and use the dice for the loaded cars on the outbound/loaded tracks. lets say you have 6 cars on the outbound track and you roll a 4 (shuffle the loaded cars in a seprate pile and pick 4 cars out now along with the empty cars that are drawn you must set these cars out also
[10] Loaded cars will be dropped off at the industrie(s) you wriote down on the card by rolling the dice for each car in the consist
You still can include the RIP cards as well

Attached Files Image(s)

Harry Check out my blog at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/">http://newyorkontariowestern.blogspot.com/</a><!-- m -->

Messages In This Thread