Playing cards
I can think of no better use of a deck of cards that was reverse-printed so you would need a mirror to read them. The really amazing thing is that you apparently wrote backwards using reversed characters, making it easy to read the whole card when using the mirror! I really like how when the operating session begins, there are no worries about each operator cheating and reading the card in advaance ... he must wait untill he gets to the industry switching site to use the mirror provided there to read the card! Brilliant!

Over the years, I taught myself to draw upside down convincingly so that the drawing "reads" correctly for the client across the table and that just "wows" and impresses them, for sure, but I'm not so sure I could write backwards-reversed, even if I practiced constantly! You have some absolutely amazing writing skills there!

Where do you find those reverse-printed cards?
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread