Another Miami Layout
I just got back from Vacation a few days ago and have made some great progress, I replaced the code 100 18" curves with code 83 24" curves and soldered down all track except for the spurs leading to the Archive America Warehouse area, I should be getting the flex-track for that in a few days. Thumbsup

I visited about 3 Railroad Museums while on vacation and saw some amazing things, I already posted a few photos in the weekly photo fun thread and I will post some more later. I even saw a patched Santa Fe unit in its original paint scheme in Union Pacific's Feather River Canyon in Northern California Eek

Gary, I adding some graffiti to that hopper once I can find some, I weathered it on how the hoppers that I see in my area are weathered, most are covered in diesel exhaust from going trough tunnels, and it is a simple and easy weathering technique. I have been sticking to weathering with chalk since I have had some bad experiences with drybrushing Nope .

Today I hope to practice making a road using cnw1961's technique of using very-fine sandpaper with cardboard underneath. I will post some pictures when I am finished.
Justin Miller
Modeling the Lebanon Industrial Railway (LIRY)

Messages In This Thread