Operations/shunting article in July MR?
O.K. ... I'm feeling more tolerant now. Big Grin Thumbsup

BUT ... I still can't get past doing all this work to make a box car or tanker look as close to the prototype as you can (at least up to the skill level you have developed to this point in your model building "career") only to plop some Regimental Flag-sized Post-It on top (that you had to write very small on or put a series of colored dots on, that your operators will need a key to decipher - a key that you will have to generate copies of) when if you fill out a set of pre-printed car cards and pockets once, you're done! And thereafter you add car cards as your fleet of rolling stock grows. And no gum residue to attract extra dust which will not merely blow off as it is stuck to the gum residue. Nope Icon_lol

To each his own, as was said earlier Icon_lol ... I choose to chase realism in appearance and Car Cards in their little pockets will work for me. You may like dice or dradles or playing cards or maybe even a drum full of BINGO numbered balls, that's up to you.
Hey! If it floats your boat get off the sand bar and go sailing! Cheers
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread