La Mirada, CA Industrial Switching Layout Progress
nachoman Wrote:That's looking real nice! Probably feels good to have some tracks with trains on them. BTW, amazing how fast paint thinner dissolves foam, eh? Goldth

Thanks Kevin Misngth You bet it feels good to finally set some of my trains on some rails lol. Even though I have gotten the feeds soldered on for this module, I still have not run the bus line or connected any of the feeders to the bus line so I still dont have power in the tracks... I also need to get myself a DCC System as well. But I did get a couple 9V batteries and pressed them to the rails to test a few engines. It was neat to see a train actually run down the rails! It is sad to say, but it is the first time ive actually had a train move on something i have built Eek lol

Gary S Wrote:Josh, good to see you! Those locos look good and the yard does too. Keep up the good work.

Good to see you too Gary! I havnt been around much, but now that I am working on this module more and more I should be around more often Misngth BTW, thanks

P5se Camelback Wrote:I realize that I am coming into this a little late and almost a whole page beyond its last mention, but I feel the need to comment on what I perceive to be a few legal misconceptions.

No worries Bil, copyrights and patent laws is some serious stuff, I would hate to see anyone get busted for doing something they shouldnt be, myself included lol

Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:4 axles, on your roster? I remember not so long ago it was all SDs. Nice wide cabs.

LOL well I will be switching the whole layout with 4-axle power, those 6 GP60M's will be all that is used on the layout... I still have my 6-axle power though Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World

Messages In This Thread