Cool closet doors for possible layout?
doctorwayne Wrote:Around here, I just put stuff like that out by the road before garbage day - if it's anything at all useable, someone will pick it up. Thumbsup ...
Wayne
That reminds me of something that happened like maybe 20 years ago. We had just moved our business and had a few things that we put out back while we got things organized in our new location. My bad, I went out back the next day and found that some stuff we put there was already missing. One day I bought a bunch of stuff at an auction and among them was two large sheets of aluminum clad fiberboard. Very heavy and not easy tow work with so [Insert bright idea icon here], Goldth I put them out back in the alley. Sure enough, the next morning they too disappeared, much to my delight. A few days later, I went back out into the alley and what do I find? You guessed it, the sneaky thieves didn't know what to do with them either, so they brought them back. Eek Eek I'm not sure what I did to get rid of these things, but from that point on, whenever we had anything large we'd do like you Wayne, we'd put it someplace where it could be found and taken away. Some things, like the refrigerator, took a few days, but it too went, even though it wasn't working at the time.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread