SSW Shelf Layout - You comments
Hi guys, Thank you so much for the great response...and kind words!

Yes, my name is Callum and sorry for that...Sometimes I'm so keen to post that I forget my manners!! Wallbang

I will post some of my other loco's and the one piece of rolling stock I have done in antother thread as I do know its not good to run two subjects in one thread...lol
Thank you ALL for your comments on it though...I am new to MR and weathering but have done some plastic modeling and messed around with weathering there but jumped in all the way on these Loco's... I will be homest its not too hard, especially if you have a prototype photo to work off... Pelle Soeborg's "Done in a Day" is all I really looked at as well as a few YouTube vids...

Anyway Back to the design...

I hope you can make sense now with some dimensions!!! Was late here when I posted...lol

I should say I don't have to have intermodal and I am working on an alternative to this. I will probably only build the outside(top, right and bottom) section and may build the island later... This will leave me with iether making it a running loop or not at all till later. If I do have the loop the section that crosses from Holcim to the Island will be a lift-up section as I would not want to have to duck under...

Phew...am I answering all the questions...

Will post some replies again now...

Messages In This Thread