Names in signatures
doctorwayne Wrote:I generally prefer to use the real names of others rather than their screennames, but do understand that not all are comfortable with that practice. I often will click on a new Member's user name to see if they have included their real name, as, in my opinion, those that have won't mind me addressing them thusly.
As for including them in signatures, I would have to enable signatures to see them - not very likely. Wink Goldth

Wayne

I agree Wayne, I also prefer names rather than handles or screen names.

I didn't realize you could disable the sigs. So that makes my suggestion pointless anyway, and I suppose I will start signing my posts. but it still doesn't solve the problem of others not signing their posts. I guess I figure, if you post something that suggests you are looking for a response, such a question, I would at least expect a person to sign the post.

I am surprised at how many different reactions I have gotten to the topic, especially in this forum. In a forum where people regularly argue, such as a political forum, I would have expected the needed anonymity, but not here.

Dave
-Dave

Messages In This Thread