Gondolas of Lake Terminal RR.
Thanks again for your honoring and admiration of my work however I think that this all is not witchery. I think it is a bit experience only and the result of a few failures also. That what I can do is to give a few more hints and ideas for better results of your own modeling jobs. Please write your questions and I will like to give you a few additional descriptions when I can it. What you should need is to invest a little bit of endurance.

Gary, relatively fine NBWs are available from Grandt Line, Walthers item 300-86045 – sold out in moment. I prefer in most cases brass NBW also when they are a bit more expansive.

Kurt, you should not be speechless. Let us write about the things and I would like to help with my ideas, with my technology, with my experiences.

Incidentally I have had a good day today. A small parcel arrived and it contained a small bottle with blackener for nickel silver material. And best of all – it works very well. I think that one of my biggest problem is solved. Pictures will follow.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.

Messages In This Thread