Big package arrived on my doorstep!
AH! Yes!

The Bauhaus is where Industrial Design was born! Walter Gropius, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Marcel Breuer, Wassily Kandinsky ... all the great designers of what is considered today to be "Classic Contemporary Design" taught at The Bauhaus! It's where the phrases "Less is More" and "Form follows Function" were born.

I, too, will be looking forward to seeing Kurt's buildings "planted" and rising from the ground on Gary's layout! And I'm sticking to the notion that it was the orangie brick building with the covered stoop on the end (V&C Ornamental Supply) that had a cat sitting just outside the door!

This exchange is the quintessential example of the unselfishness of the great membership at Big Blue at The-Gauge! No where else would you find this type of shipping of completed structures from one member to another, not to mention from one country to another!

This forum is the BEST!
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread