E-paw's EOY challenge.
Schraddel I had no other choice other than to scratch build the interior parts. At this time " NO " manufacturers offer cab interior parts for camelbacks Nope .
I have been hard at work on the model, More that's been done in years Thumbsup . This challenge has got me off my duff, or back on it and motivated me to finally finish the K-1.

I brush painted the running gear along with the motor with some Engine black.When it's time to weather it, the rods will take on a more prototypical appearance and the blacked out motor will be less noticable..     While I was painting I realised that I forgot a pipe an the fireman's side. I don't know it's purpose, but the prototype pics show it running from under the boiler (starting at the valve gear hanger) and going back the the rear of the engine disappearing at the end of the fire box. I bent some rod, painted it , and glued it in place.    

With the pipe in place I took this shot. It gives you a better look at the flywheel mounted on the back of the motor.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  

Messages In This Thread