Introducing The PistonBroke Line
Recently I have been chasing my tail, .... going around in ever decreasing circles, and trying to harvest my crop before the next deluge sets in.. so have been a bit slack lately, anyhow, here is the next installment. Nope
As I said, It hasn't been the most productive month for our intrepid builders, but life gets in the way sometimes.

Went down to the site yesterday and took a few more pics to add to those already taken (but not posted), developed the film, and have shown the results under.

Now where were we??
[Image: IMG_0879.jpg]
Here is the office landing... oh sorry been there already..

[Image: IMG_0880.jpg]
Next they put in the stairway to heaven..(remember that's where the office girls work)

[Image: IMG_0881.jpg]
Now I see what the Boss is pointing at, The crooked post!!! Wallbang .....must have been done last thing Friday.

[Image: IMG_0882.jpg]
rafters applied..

[Image: IMG_0884.jpg]
Then the battens. That dude on the left is still going. :oops:

[Image: IMG_0885.jpg]
This pic seems to be just showing off the progress is all 2285_

[Image: IMG_0887.jpg]
A bit of roofing applied.. patched already where a boot went through Goldth .... Friday as well I guess.

[Image: IMG_0889.jpg]
Testing the main roof for a fit, before the tin roof goes on over the loading ramp.. (How do they do that?? Take a roof on and off!! Confusedhock: )

If you are not bored to death already, I will try to post the next update a bit quicker. ( Harvest being the main stumbling block)

Adios guys, other business to attend to. Cheers

Jack 219
LIFE....
..... Abandon the search for truth
Look for a good fantasy

Messages In This Thread