Who is dealing with a snowstorm... Ralph?
Oh yeah! We got it! Worst storm since the famous Halloween blizzard of 1991. A foot and a half fell on us in 24 hours. Here is the storm in progress after I had already used my snowblower to clear a good 6-8 inches. The walkway and driveway filled up fast, about an inch per hour or more.

[Image: CopyofIMG_2077.jpg]

This guy seems happy about it but by the next day he was half buried. Most of my outdoor Christmas lights on bushes are deeply covered and no longer visible!

[Image: IMG_2079.jpg]

Today its sunny but cold at 3 degrees. I spent a lot of time snow blowing for neighbors who only had shovels or smaller snowblowers. The stuff the city snowplow pushes into the end of driveways when they go by was well packed and over two feet deep. I just couldn't watch anyone work that hard removing it by hand!
[Image: IMG_2082.jpg]

Well, we're certain of a White Christmas..a white New Years...a white Valentine's Day...and possibly a white fourth of July! :mrgreen:

No Vikings/ Giants game today. The game was originally postponed because the airport was closed and the Giants couldn't fly in. Now it's postponed for even later because the roof of the Metrodome collapsed under the snow cover!

Enjoy the day, all of you guys in warmer places! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread