What's under the tree?
Back in the late 80's, when we lived only blocks away from one of the most comprehensive madel railraod hobby shops I've ever been in (Hennings Hobbies in Lansdale, PA) my "then-wife, always-the-mother-of-my-daughter" would go in and say, Hello, Harry. What's Bill been looking at lately" and bring something home that I wanted and was super-pleased to receive.

These days, I'm not married, I live alone, you gents are my friends (well, then there are the guys from the model railroad club - but I know all of you better than I know them,) and my daughter (the 4.0 GPA college student) is spending every spare penny on her 10-month-old son's first Christmas. So I am considering the two most recent hobby purchases, the OMI Reading D8sd 4-4-0 Camelback that I bought a few month's back and the OMI Reading Company GP39-2 that I got recently my Christmas gifts.

It's nice when the gift you get makes you happy! Big Grin 2285_
biL

Lehigh Susquehanna & Western 

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." ~~Abraham Lincoln

Messages In This Thread