We need a GERN thread
Pete, GERN's reporting marks are GILX (GERN Industries Limited, with the "X" to denote privately-owned cars).
Including me, there are currently 36 members of the GERN corporate family. It's open to anyone who's interested, with the only stipulation being that anyone building GERN rolling stock contact me for assignment of car numbers - this is to avoid duplications.
Not all have rolling stock, and some don't yet have a GERN facility (this can be a mine, a small (or large) warehouse, or a full-blown processing plant. Anyone who joins will get all the GERN advertising and associated literature that's currently available, via an e-mail attachment, and any new stuff as it becomes available. My brother is responsible for most of the material (and is the originator of the whole concept), but several others here have expanded on the theme and their stuff is included in the package.

In no particular order, here are the members:
Gary S.
CNW1961
UPSD40-2
MilesWestern
iis612
LesterPerry
nolatron
MasonJar
CCT70
tetters
railBuilderhd
DeckRoid
Catt
2-8-2
w8jy
canazar
railroader9731
Herc Driver
Ralph
conrailmike
jmarksbery
Mountain Man
ocalicreek
e-paw
faraway
cnnutbar
P5se Camelback
RRManiac
ngauger
AF350
Shortliner
bdw9535
Puddlejumper
Flynn
doctorwayne

Anyone interested, please contact me via PM - I'll need an e-mail address to which the GERN promotional material can be sent.

Wayne

Messages In This Thread