FORD Auto Module
Hi - I'd like to contact "Trucklover". I read his various articles on building an car assebly plant, dating back a bit now to March 2009, using various of the Walthers Cornerstone "Ford" buildings form their automotive series. I realise this discussion is a bit old now, but I wondered if he still had the unused elements of the 933-3079 Assembly Plant and wants to dispose or swop or sell them? I am looking to build a modern stone or brick office HQ building for a modern sawmill/pulpwood complex. The only thing I've seen to date that looks remotely feasible is the front section of Walthers' Assembly Plant kit. I'm looking to acquire 2 kits but I don't need the rear factory elements and then I would kit-bash two kits into one stand-alone office building. I see some of these kits appear on ebay or on dealers sites, but since I live in England, I've not had much luck getting my hands on anything up to now. And I don't think they've ever been sold here in the UK. I look forward to hearing from the Trucklover, if he is still active in this forum.
Best regards, Andrew from England.

Messages In This Thread