The Los Angeles Terminal Railroad
Jonte, I see Jens’ remarks about the brick color as constructive criticism (and I am sure that is the way he meant it) and I always appreciate that kind of help as I am far from not making mistakes, but anyway, thank you for your faith in my abilities Wink .

Well, the bricks will have to wait a little, as I am taking a more rustic approach to working on the layout at the moment. Yesterday I cut off 42" on the left side and added them to the right end. I really love the scenes with all the street trackage on the right side of the layout and I thought compared to that, the left side of the layout fell a bit short. Seeing some pics of Sacramento Street inspired me to add another street with some more street trackage on the right side. The curved turnout and the second track on that street would not be necessary to operate the layout, but man, will this look good Misngth . Here is the revised trackplan.

[Image: la1a.jpg]

The tunout is a #8 with radii of 40" and 30". I will add some guard rails that will make it easier to put it into a street.

[Image: la25.jpg]
Kurt

Messages In This Thread