The Hjemstad Line
" If the wall is cast concrete, those tunnels where the proposed layout goes through the wall will be almost as hard to deal with as a prototype bore through solid rock! "

" Russ,
I've been thinking about that too, but I'm not sure that an ISL is really what I want. I want some industries, but I don't want to much of an urban look. Maybe if I cut down on the number of towns and stations, then I'll have more room for additional industries without losing the rural feeling I'm seeking.
Svein "

357 357 I'm not going to say that pondering what to do next can sometimes be boring, but, perhaps if you start on that cast concrete wall, the "bore-dom", will trigger the thought processes, and you'll see "the light at the end of the tunnel", before you complete the tunnel. It would be an experience somewhat like -- ( Wallbang ). Big Grin 357 Icon_twisted 357 Big Grin

An Author would call it " Writer's block ", and sometimes it simply requires another project to distract the mind, until a solution presents itself. Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread