A sad day in Oslo
steinjr Wrote:It seems very likely that the actual attack was the work of a single person - a white Norwegian muslimophobe (a "counterjihadist"), who had a strong hatred against the slightly left of center labor party - referring to them (in posts in various web forums that only was discovered after the attack) as "marxists" and "traitors" - for not being as harsh against Muslims in Norway as he wanted. Stein

" --and nine rings were given to the race of men, who, above all else, desire power "

Guess it's time to develop a cure....terrorism is contagious! Eek

So, it took "Homo Stupidicus" 80 days to build his bomb....three months ago, he could hardly spell his own name.
We are going extinct, and "HE" will become the dominant species on Earth --- for about the six and three quarters minutes it takes to terrorize his own kind into extinction, himself in the process.
When the Rapture comes, there will be no one here to see its arrival.
Sorry.
Terrorism makes us all feel vulnerable, unprotected, and very much the "duty moving target", and the media "glorifies" the terrorist, by simply making his atrocities known world wide, in seconds.
One voice cannot express all the sorrow.
One heart cannot bear all the grief and loss.
One mind cannot comprehend the senselessness of indiscriminate murder.
I've tried, and it's too painful.
May his victims be at peace.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread