A sad day in Oslo
tetters Wrote:
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Violent acts like these defy logic.

Agreed. I was saying today that his actions make no sense. I mean if he was so bent on his anti muslim crusade, then why attack and kill over 90 people who were obviously NOT MUSLIM!!! Instead he attacks and kills his own country men and women. A good chunk of them teenagers!!!

He is nothing more then a coward, a spineless, messed up one at that who will never receive adequate punuishment for this atrocity. Nope

I agree that he is a spineless coward, and that he deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail.

The reason he gave for killing all those people was that it was their liberal viewpoints on immigration that lead to the muslims supposedly taking over. He figured he was killing off the next generation of future labor party leaders.

The result? There were 150 000 people from all parties (and non-voters) on the streets of Oslo today, carrying roses - which is the symbol of the labor party, to show their sympathy and compassion for the people who were attacked, and their rejection of this cowardly attack on our democratic system. Many other cities and towns had similar gatherings.

I'll stop posting on this subject now - it is too depressing for a hobby forum.

We will give the perpetrator his day(s) in court, but without giving him much chance to speechify and pose - the judge apparently was pretty clear when the accused demanded to be allowed to appear in a home made "uniform" - I think even the accused understood him loud and clear ...

And then we will forget this worthless bastard, and instead remember the people who did their best to help the wounded and fleeing young ones and those who fell trying to stop the massacre at the camp - among them an unarmed policeman, the brother of our crown princess.

Thank you all for your expressions of sympathy!

Stein

Messages In This Thread