EFfingham RailRoad
Mr Fixit Wrote:No sweat Ed, your health is more important than some photos. My Dad is to have his ticker worked on later this year, so I have some appreciation of what you are going through. On the plus side we are fortunate to live in a time and place where such operations are now considered 'normal'. Our Foreign Minister and ex Prime Minister has just had an operation on his heart where they used pig parts to replace the damaged items. The politician and pig jokes are just warming up.
Mark
I can just imagine the jokes that you'll be hearing! I'm having an ablation done and they regard this as "routine". It will be the second one in 5 years - I guess the warranty on the first one has expired? I've developed a different heart rate problem but they seem to think they can fix this one too. Got me on medication right now to keep it under control and the attacks are less frequent, but they do happen. It's more of an aggravation than anything else, but sure does keep me from being able to do a lot of things.

Any way, I hope to make this trip later this fall. Might actually be better in the fall - not as hot and more color.
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"

Messages In This Thread