Freelance 2011
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:Reinhard,

That was an amazing structure you had there and hopefully we will see more of it in the future if you decide to go that route. I really enjoy seeing large industries that can really justify some serious rail traffic.

You gave us the length and depth of, but how high was it? I'm curious because I think that height gave it some real presence and made it look larger than it really was.

Thanks, Mark
Mark, the silos have hight of 10'. The main building about 9'.
i should have build the nice mill when I had the layout populated with the slab buildings. They would fit fine together from their optical appearance, the method of compression (often more than 50%) and the area (modern industry in Vernon). All my other buildings are older, smaller, have no compression (except the depth) and are located in south LA. That did not fit. However, I still like the mill and it has been carefully stored in the cellar. The conveyors on order will go directly with the raw buildings. I know for sure how to populate one meter backdrop on my next modern industry layout.

Don't worry, the next targets at 6.th St. and Mateo in south LA have been focused some hours ago Smile
Reinhard

Messages In This Thread