L&N Industrial Rail Spur
Southern Tuxedo Wrote:Ed,

I’m glad to see that you are getting back to the layout so quickly.

Thanks for posting the pictures and text of the operating session. I find posts like this extremely helpful to see how an industrial switching layout should be operated. I also like your new layout design better than the old one, because I prefer a few large industries over several smaller ones.

Mark
Thanks Mark! I've actually felt pretty good today. At least much better then I have since getting paroled from the hospital. Sure don't want to have to do another stretch there any time soon! That was a lot more than I bargained for! Do have to take care and not tell The Boss (a/k/a the wife) that I'm starting to feel better, as she'll put me to work first chance she gets!

Look's like at this point, I have three votes for the revised track plan. Been looking at it a bit closer myself and switching it in my mind and it does seem to have a more spacious feel to it and look a bit more logical for an industrial spur of this length. If I keep feeling okay, I may well have to make the change and see how it actually works out. Will see what other comments I get and think it over before I make any more changes though.
Ed
"Friends don't let friends build Timesavers"

Messages In This Thread