L&N Industrial Rail Spur
Justinmiller171 Wrote:Perhaps a larger candy company would also need reefers and boxcars, they might produce Popsicles or some other frozen treat, they could also receive produce in reefers if they use natural ingredients. Or if you want to make a large food processor they could still get corn syrup and hoppers depending on what they produce. I think it would be more fun to operate a bigger industry rather than 2 smaller ones.

A cereal company would be another example, corn syrup for all of the sugary cereal they make nowadays, hoppers of grain and/or sugar, boxcars of finished product or empty boxes(Perhaps made by Consolidated Container Wink ). I am not sure about reefers, but I guess they could get in fruit via reefer.

Actually popsicles are a product line of ice cream companies rather than candy companies. The fruit found in dry cereals is dried like raisins rather than fresh, so they would not need reefers. Much of the "fruit" in cereal is simply food coloring and fruit flavoring rather than actual fruit.

Messages In This Thread