"New modules"
Steamtrains Wrote:Those boats are real works of art...As is the whole scene... Thumbsup
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Awesome! If it's possible the ships look even better than the train stuff!

....and therein lies the secret of the trick. Each new detail, is but another brush stroke.
Ship modelers will tell you, " one does not build a ship model, one builds models of parts of a ship, and assembles them into a finished model ship.

...One does not build a model of a scene, one builds models of parts of a scene, and assembles them, each part, where it "belongs", until a scene is "right".

Building the models is the "work", the scene the models occupy ? that, is the "art".

A "layout" sometimes has to go without the impact of "scene" because of space, and/or operation requirements. The simple constants of modules, make the creation of "scenes", not only possible, but necessary, to balance the lack of "rail space".
I like, working in the medium.

Many thanks to all for the positive comments..... Worship Worship
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!

Messages In This Thread