SSWUP ISL - Build
Thanks reinhard, Ed and Mike and everyone.

I am hoping to get motivated soon on the layout and get some buildings done as well as some greenery.

Mark,

Those trucks are Lonestar models, hard to find! I ordered them online from Lonestar models directly at this page http://www.lonestarmodelsinc.com/catalog/lumber.php
You need to build them up and paint them but they are very cool on a modern layout.

Ed,

You are right, most of my layout is built on the Inland Container Depot as your link shows. This simple plan was what lead me to this design and the realisation that less is better. I have not seen an update on the blog for a while, hope all is well there and hope to see more as his layout developes.

Busy looking at options for static grass application, also going to use a lot of Heki Wild Grass and Deco Grass as these seem to fit the "weed" areas better as I don't ever see much manicured, level grass in the industrial zones, it's all weed and shrubs!

Will get motivated soon I hope.

Also looking for a decent (free) image program that will allow me simple multishot overlays that make the depth of field disapear with digital images, this makes them look so much more life like!

Messages In This Thread