Wire Rounder (PLEASE HELP!!!)
TrainNut,

Thanks for the efforts, and for enduring the pain. I too am familiar with this tug on the wallet pocket, only to find it bare (with a hole in the bottom) or ripped off entirely.

I, fortunately, am not in that position right now. Yesterday my church gave me a fantastic send-off that included a 'money tree'. I'd never seen such a thing. Most of it will go into savings to help with the move to the new place and living expenses until then. A small portion will be held back, however, for my hobby and my wife's craft 'needs'.

Thanks again to everyone for looking. It's unlikely that I'll get down to Vancouver, WA for a trip to the Crafter's Warehouse for a long while, especially since we're moving about 90 minutes north of here. So I think I'll go ahead and order it from the beading link in the first post of this thread.

The other stuff from MicroMark? Well, I have been eyeing the car card operation kit for some time, and I need a 1651 decoder. I've got a 1650 that I had planned on using in a Spectrum 4-6-0 (both purchased from MM some time ago) but it doesn't come with the 9 pin plug & socket, only the NMRA 8 pin plug. The 1651 is a step up, with the 9-pin already wired to the board. I need to drop it in the little Mantua Classics 0-6-0T. It's DCC ready...for a 9-pin decoder. Ah well, I'll probably always be a few steps behind the trend when it comes to electronics in the hobby.

Galen
I may not be a rivet counter, but I sure do like rivets!

Messages In This Thread